Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My fellow Americans you're Welcome!


To whom it may concern.
It has recently come to my attention that there are those in this country that are shocked and somewhat disgusted by my nude body (found in a recent post, check it out you wont be disappointed)! I'm sorry if you are so ashamed of your own nude form, that does not give you the right to be disgraced by mine.
I am in good company of those that have tried the Naked route let me drop some names Pamela Anderson, Jenny McCarthy, Oprah Winfrey (you know she has done it before (HARPHO)) these are just a few of the people that are not ashamed of themselves being naked in public.
The argument then comes: "well these people look good naked" well all I have to say is "to really fat people I look good", there needs to be a dichotomy of naked people in this world and I'm filling that niche market for free. so in reality I'm better then other naked people because I'm a philanthropist. At the other end of the scale those 1.5% of human beings that are in better shape than I am (bless their hearts) they get the pleasure of knowing that they're in better shape then someone else in this world. I am not really apologizing for my nude actions I'm saying. " you are welcome America."
Further more you were not supposed to stop at my nude picture and say "Oh my" or "for gollies sake"or even "what the Hell", but there was something to be learned from my nudism and the experience I went through so those that didn't get past the picture missed the point.
Well, there it is in a nut shell (pun intended). Again my fellow Americans you are welcome!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got way too much time on your hands!

Like Gordon Gieko said in Wall Street "Nudism is good!" or something like that!

Jess Muh Ka said...

Can I say...Poignant? Yeah, that's right I capitalized when unnecessary. I say "poo-poo to those that cannot comprehend the remarkable steps that you are taking in the name of Nudists everywhere. I myself do not have the balls (pun also intended) to take this task on. I barely have the guts to take my clothes off when required for bathing. So, I say KUDOS to you...KUDOS to you.
P.S. Are the people at you're press conference wearing top hat? Height of sophistication my friend!
P.P.S I got your gift and even though you said you were going to send it, I was pleasantly surprised. Thanks! Talk to you soon. Love, Jesse

Anonymous said...

Only Americans read your blog?

Your on the WORLD WIDE WEB.

How about some consideration for you buds downunder ;)

Regards,
Guesswho