Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hello from atop Mt. Meegs

Well here i am galvanting around the country. It's odd how some people think because you go on some adventure your "galvanting" and thus you dont have your life in order! well I say to them "piss off at least im living!" something that they wish they were doing but cant because their sucked into their sad pathetic lives.
Anywaays heres a picture of me traversing Mt. Meegs, it's was a long and tedious journey as it looks to be, but we crested the summit at 32 hundred hour (military time= 1:03 AM) I'm pictured here with Max and Gertrude their from South America nice guys just a little fruity for my liking.
At one point Max didnt think he was going to make it, but gerty slapped him in the face and said "get off your fat A&& and get out the car, we have to start before we can finish". it inspired us all and frankley got me out of the car as well.
then at 250 feet we had a southwestern blow in that pinned us down for hours,as we huddled together and descussed prominante life changing subjects like "who would you rather" or "what was the worst part of you day and the best". I thought we were going to lose some good men that day. but all we lost was one woman that no one really liked we called her suckajeweea.
I was very blessed to to experiance this grand adventure with close friends that I've known for years, I dont remember all their names but they are great.
you never know what your made of until you go out there and do it. So all those who try to tell you "get your stuff together" I just want them to look at this picture and say to themselves "wow he's so amazing" and " I wish I could be like him" or "he's really got it together because, he's been through so much" May the stories of Mt. Meegs A.K.A K45 inspire you and teach all lifes lessons. hope, honesty, integrity,ability to provide (just to name a few) these will get you trough you average lame life. Just remember Kevins is much more interesting then I will ever be. and know how true that really is.
Much love and God bless from Mt. Meegs: KMF

No comments: