Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I'm Honored,but I dont have time for this.


Well it's finally happened, after years and years of dodging those guys down at people magazine and more no's then I can count. I said this year "if you promise to never ask me again I'll do it" and they said that that wasn't possible, so we settled for 3 years without them calling me. I thought that was reasonable.
I just want to thank all those wonderful people at the Mag (what we call it in the biz) you were all great. I love the shot you went with. you were all great to work with.
I want to send a special thanks to my fans. to all the women out there that think i'm the "Sexiest Man Alive" although a very obvious choice for your adoration I want you to know that im a normal person and that this choice as the sexiest wont effect my interaction with all the little people.

2 comments:

K-Dawg said...

What a suprise! I had heard rumors that Kevin was being considered for this award but I really thought Matt Damon had it in the bag. No, Kevin pulled it out at the last minute. Please note that when visiting I would prefer that you come in the cover of night. I have no time to beat off the drooling women at my front porch. congratulations, mom

Anonymous said...

Ahh - I was wondering when this was going to happen! All previous contests must have been rigged! I mean, just look at the nudist picture in the later post and who have to suspect the people at People Magazine missed the fact that Kevin is ALL MAN, including the man-boobs!