Monday, December 3, 2007

It just makes vicarious life worth living!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_(TV_series)







Well I have to bring up one of my favorite T.V. shows if I'm going to have a blog.
Heroes is amazing even though my brother and I have torn it apart and re-assembled it many many many times. it's still fun to watch just the way it is (sometimes) if you have anything to say about the show comment on my blog and we will discuss openly! unless you say some thing stupid then we will rip you a new one. thank you and enjoy the pictures. Pete go to the Wikepedia site its very informative (and you made it to the blog.congrats pictures to follow)












3 comments:

BigPoppa said...

Peter is sooooo SEXY!!!! Just like Kevin. Call me.
Welcome to the Blogsphere by the way, does having a blog make you cool, ponder it, and we'll talk later.

Kristi Harrison said...

you already have three blogs. seriously. ps my mom was lookin at my blog today and was like "who is this husband of yours? do you go to school with him? he's cute." and i'm like mom, hello he is in transformers, the movie. she hadn't heard of him. figures.

Kristi Harrison said...

seriously you are addicted to blogging. i didn't think it would ever happen but alas it has. ps you didn't answer your phone today. you have time for blogging but no phone chats. well that's fine because guess what? my phone is dead. surprise surprise you say but i think it felt bad for never being answered by you so it took the dive and is dead. rest in peace you old bag.